Brand Name: Holybro
Item Name: F7 Flight Controller & 5.8G 40CH VTX Stack
Stack Height: 17mm
Mounting Hole: 20x20mm
Holybro Katute F7 Mini V3 Flight Controller
MCU: STM32F722RET6 32-bit processor,216MHz, 256Kbytes Flash
IMU: MPU6000 (SPI)
USB VCP Driver (all UARTs usable simultaneously; USB does not take up a UART)
5 hardware UARTS (UART1,2,3,4,6,7)
Supports serial receivers (SBUS, iBus, Spektrum, Crossfire) only.
PPM and PWM receivers are not supported.
Onbord 16Mbytes for Blackbox logging
5V Power Out: 1.0A max
3.3V Power Out: 0.2A max
Mounting Holes: Standard 20mm square to center of holes
- has Connection Port for DJI FPV& Caddx Vista VTX ( More details, pls read manual)
Atlatl HV Micro VTX
Output Power: 0.5 mW (pit mode), 25mW, 200mW, 500mW, 800mW
Audio: 6.5 MHz Mono
Antenna Connector: MMCX
Mounting Holes: Standard 20mm square to center of holes (M3)
FPV Transmitter Features:
- Compatible with all major FPV receivers from vendors such as Fatshark, ImmersionRC, etc.
- Supports the standard 40-channel set: band A, B, E, Fatshark, and Raceband.
- SmartAudio input allows remote control by the flight controller. Change channel, transmit power,
and more from Betaflight OSD, flight controller USB port, Taranis Lua Script, and more.
- All parameters are controllable via push-button on the side of the unit, for cases where SmartAudio is not used.
- MMCX connector is durable and easy to use. Rated for 100’s of mating cycles. Easy and quick antenna changes. No more ripped-off UFL connectors.
- LED indicators for channel, band, and power. Allows easy check of vTX parameters simply by glancing at the quad.
- Variable transmit power from 25 mW to 800 mW. Use 25 mW for a race and then easily switch to 800 mW for freestyle.
- 0.5 mW True Pit Mode allows you to power up safely without the risk of knocking other pilots out of the air.
- Built in microphone, so you can listen to your motors while you fly, no matter how far away you fly.
- Standard 26mm form factor allows you to mount the Atlatl directly on your flight controller stack.
1x Kakute F7 mini V3 Flight Controller
1x Atlatl HV Micro VTX
1x JST SH 8pin 150mm Cable
1x 80mm SMA--MMCX Cable
1x 150mm 4pin JST GH wire
1x 60mm Antenna
1x bag of Screws