Holybro Kakute F7 V1.5 Flight Controller & Atlatl HV V2 VTX & 4 PCS 65A BL_32 Tekko32 F3 Metal ESC ComboSpecification:
Brand Name: HolybroTekko32 F3 Metal ESC
Model: Tekko32 F3 Metal
Item Name: 65A BL_32 DShot1200 ESC
Quantity: 4 PCS
Con. Current: 65A
Peak Current: 80A
Input Voltage: 3-6S Lipo Support
Ext. cap needed for 6s (220uf 35v for 6s usage.)
- F3(M4 Core) MCU, Runs BLHELI32 firmware, the MCU works at 108Mhz
- Mosfet tested at 4S 65A, under props, nothing covered for 1min
- Onboard WS2812B LED
Size: 18 x 27 mm
Kakute F7 V1.5 AIO ( Manual)
Item Name: F7 Flight Controller AIO OSD BEC and Current Sensor
MCU: STM32F745 32-bit processor
IMU: MPU6000 (SPI)
Current Sensor: Approximately 130 amps maximum measurable value
USB VCP Driver (all UARTs usable simultaneously; USB does not take up a UART)
6 hardware UARTS (UART1,2,3,4,6,7)
All UARTS support hardware inversion. SBUS, SmartPort, and other inverted protocols work on any UART without “uninvert hack”.
Supports serial receivers (SBUS, iBus, Spektrum, Crossfire) only. PPM and PWM receivers are not supported.
TF card for Blackbox logging
Dimensions: 35x48x7mm (includes foam-mounted gyro board in height)
Mounting Holes: Standard 30.5mm square to center of holes
Atlatl HV V2:
Item Name: 5.8G 40CH 25/200/500/800mW FPV Transmitter
Model: Atlatl HV V2
Transmitting Output Power: 25mW/ 200mW/ 500mW/ 800mW Switchable
Audio: 6 MHz + 6.5 MHz Mono
Antenna Connector: MMCX
Input Voltage: 7-28V (2-6S Lipo)
Dimension: 35(L)x 25(W)x 7(H)mm
Mounting Hole: 30.5x30.5mm
- Compatible with all major FPV receivers from vendors such as Fatshark, ImmersionRC, etc.
- Supports the standard 40-channel set: band A, B, E, Fatshark, and Raceband.
- SmartAudio input allows remote control by the flight controller (where supported).
Change channel, transmit power, and more from Betaflight OSD, flight controller USB port, Taranis Lua Script, and more.
- All parameters art controllable via push-button on the side of the unit, for case where SmartAudio is not used.
- LED Indicators of Channel, Band and Power. Allow easily check VTX Parameters by glancing at the quad.
- Variable transmit power from 25 mW to 800 mW. Use 25 mW for a race and then easily switch to 800 mW for freestyle.
- 0.5mW Ture Pit Mode allows you to power up safely without the risk of knocking other pilots out of the air.
- Built-in Microphone, so you can listen to your motors while you fly, no matter how far away you fly.
- Standard 36mm form factor allows you to mount the Atlatl directly in your flight controller stack.
4x Holybro ekko32 F3 Metal ESC 65A
4x 35V 220uF Capacitor
4x 24AWG 100mm Black wire
4x 24AWG 100mm White wire
4x 24AWG 100mm Blue wire
4x 16AWG 100mm Red wire
4x 16AWG 100mm Black wire
1x Kakute F7 V1.5 Flight Controller Board
1x Atlatl V2 FPV Transmitter
1x 80mm SMA--MMCX Cable
1x 150mm 4pin JST GH wire