- Type D Recessed Fitting Insert Nut.
- The Type D Insert Nuts incorporate a flange which prevents splitting of covered surfaces and driving the nut in too far
- To install Type D Insert Nuts, simply screw the self-tapping body into the base material with a Allen key.
- The unique external thread ensures positive locking and offers strong resistance against pull-out due to torsion or vibration.
- Suitable for use in wood/chipboard and some composite materials.
1. Please check the size measurement chart carefully before making payment.
2. Please allow 0.5-1mm difference due to manual measurement.